Top 5 Best Fresh Fragrances For Men This Summer
Posted on November 20 2020
When the days are hot and you’re feeling sticky despite having just stepped out of the shower, a spritz or two of your favorite fresh cologne can make a big difference.
One of the most popular fragrance families among guys is the fresh fragrance family. Perfumes and colognes that belong to this category are light, zesty, and refreshing which is what makes them so desirable during the hot and sweltering months of summer.
However, it’s important to note that not all fresh fragrances are the same. We’ve rounded up some of the top fresh colognes for men to help you take your pick.
- Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale - this gorgeous summer scent will transport your senses to a nice, sunny day at the beach. With top notes of mint and lemon leaf and seanotes in the middle, this citrusy aquatic scent is sure to become one of your favorite fresh fragrances for men.
- Gianfranco Ferre Acqua Azzurra - familiar but unique, the Gianfranco Ferre Acqua Azzurra perfume is a fresh, elegant, and inoffensive scent that you’ll surely have a hard time putting down. If you’re looking for something that’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser, this is the perfume for you.
- Burberry Brit Splash for Men - Burberry has always been a go-to brand for great scents and the Splash EDT for Men is no different. It’s mild and gentle on the nose, yet it leaves you feeling refreshed and revitalized with every spritz.
- L’Eau Par Kenzo Pour Homme - if you’re looking for something strong and bold, this is not the fragrance for you. Kenzo Pour Homme is an aquatic fresh fragrance that’s calm and breezy. It’s definitely one of those fresh colognes for men that even women can’t resist wearing on hot days.
- Hermès Le Jardin de Monsieur Li - not all fresh fragrances are aquatic in nature. The Hermès Le Jardin de Monsieur Li, for example, is a fresh fragrance that perfectly combines notes of citrus and greens along with a nice hint of mint. It’s a unique scent that’s suitable for both men and women.
Finding a fresh smelling perfume to use for every day, or even for special occasions, during the warmer months shouldn’t be hard. While most fresh fragrances lean towards the aquatic side, there are tons of fresh scents, too, that have hints of citrus or greens to them. These are great if you’re looking for unique fresh scents that won’t get lost in a sea of breezy aquatics.