Colorance 3N Dark Brown
Colorance acid hair color was introduced by Goldwell in 1986. It was the first acidic hair color to contain an oxidative pigment that could develop in a non alkaline environment. Colorance contains natural plant extracts and hydrolyzed wheat protein to protect and care for hair. Colorance delivers brilliant color the gentle way, to every client’s hair.
How To Use
- Shampoo with Goldwell DualSenses color fade stop shampoo.
- Thoroughly towel dry hair and apply Colorance mixture evenly from scalp to ends.
- Process for 15 to 25 minutes, based on desired intensity.
- Upon completion of the processing time, lightly rinse and gently work into a lather.
- Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear. Do not shampoo
- Finish with Goldwell DualSenses color detangling conditioner for color-treated hair.
- Follow up with DualSenses color lock serum for color treated hair.
All domestic orders are fulfilled through shipping carrier Canada Post.
For all international orders, orders are fulfilled through UPS and DHL Express.
Get more information about Returns & Exchanges.
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside of Canada.