PLUG by Must52 Flow Thermal Straightening Brush
Thermal Straightening Brush
Flow perfectly combines the smoothing effect of a flat iron with the volumizing effect of a brush. Its ergonomic design and high performance make it easy to use and provide fast styling.
- Ceramic plate to tame hair and eliminate frizz
- Tourmaline and ceramic coated bristles with cool-tips for gentle styling of all hair types
- Nylon side bristles
- LED Temperature indicator – 7 temperatures settings for every type of hair, from the thickest to the most delicate (from 265◦F to 450◦F / 129◦C to 232◦C)
- 60-minute automatic safety shut-off
- Dual voltage 100V – 240V
- Professional length 2.44 m (8 ft) cord – 360º rotation for maximum freedom of movement
1- Always begin with DRY, detangled hair. 2- Never use this product on wet hair. 3- Apply a heat protectant. 4- Section your hair and secure with claw clips. 5- Take a small section and place the brush underneath, close to the roots and slowly pull down from roots to tips. 6- Hold the ends of each section as you brush for better control. 7- Start with the bottom section and work your way up until desired smoothness is achieved. 8- To finish the look, apply a hair serum to your ends to leave your hair smooth, shiny, and frizz-free for days to come.
TIP : To create movement and shape, angle the brush in the desired direction. For a more soft, rounded shape, simply turn the brush in.
All domestic orders are fulfilled through shipping carrier Canada Post.
For all international orders, orders are fulfilled through UPS and DHL Express.
Get more information about Returns & Exchanges.
If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Restrictions apply for returns made outside of Canada.